Birthday - Big Day xD

I finally turned 16 today, 22nd March 2009.
Celebrated with Alvin =)
Out to Queens around evening.
Then he brought me to Victoria Station, dinner.


Driving to VS.


* Here we come =D

I like the place there, its really nice & romantic to me.











* Wasted food. Couldn't finish. lols.








* Specially made, I love it lots.

Words you said and all really touched me,
& I can feel our love growing stronger.
You always give me the best.
My every single tears I cried its worth it.
I will never forget every moment we're together
& surprises you ever gave me.
Having you in my life makes everything so special & beautiful
That's just too sweet of you, I'm very happy with my birthday.
You gave me the best I actually did not expect.
I'll always love you with my whole heart.

*

After dinner, headed to TS.












* Loves.

11 something went home & get prepared for school, Monday.
I'm really looking forward for next month, anniversary.
I can't wait xD

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.