Random.

His class cancelled & so my tuition was cancelled too.
Night, he skipped work to accompany me. *chuckles*
Hmmm, yet heavy rain. Went to Tanjung Bungah for dinner.
Indian food for today ! *laughs*



* Tandoori Chicken












Honeymoon Ice-cream. This is really nice.

Next to
Gurney, walked around there for while & headed home. =D
Hoping whole night will keep raining. Hahas.

Anyway, I would like to post this
specially for Jolyn ♥

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY !
24th March.



xoxo.

4 years friends & we will keep going on.
I'm glad to have you as a friend & I appreciate.
Keep your smile always on your face
& that's the Jolyn Teoh. =D
Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.