Happy 16th Birthday Dinner =) 21st March.

Jo came over my place during the afternoon.
Headed to Queens & next to his place.
Evening, get prepared & went to saloon.
Night, Had my 16th birthday's dinner at
Little Cottage Cafe 2.

Lets continue with pictures :




* lovely isn't it ?



Bii & I




Els, Soph, Cher


Maureen =)


* The sweet couple.









Feon, Jolyn, Fennie, Venice, Joel & Zack were really late.
Waited kinda long for them. Lols.



* Dinner started




* Cglians. =D




* Complete group picture.









The restaurant was about to close when all of us finished our dinner.
So we went to Sega =D







Cute lighter xD






* They made me bite the candle up.




* candid.




After Sega, planned to go Coffee Island actually but we changed mind.
Headed to Gurney playground. Chilled around there.
& I'm so happy he wished me right
sharp at 12. ♥
Around 1, sent Cher, Els, Tim & Marcus home.




He gave me a surprised which I will never forget.
I'm touched. His just too sweet, love you Bii.
& thanks to all my friends that attended my dinner. =)


p/s : Actual birthday post coming up.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.