Random.


People, enjoy the holiday?
As for me, er.. So so. Ahahh..
Supposed to went out with mum again
but was too lazy so stayed at home.
Sometimes ain't really that bad staying at home right? :D


But seriously, just way nothing to do at home.
Waited the whole day till night to see him. (:

Anyway, this is what Feon wants me to post up here for kinda long already
& now I'm posting it here. Thanks me, Feon.


Haha, her face is really funny. xD

Alright, Mum finally came back around evening
& asked me to go along to uncle's house.
See, my newborn little cousin brother =D


Went back home & he came to pick me up around 11 something.
Oh well, suddenly rain so heavily. Kinda inconvenient.

Headed to town & came back around midnight.
Hmm, it's really late now. Waiting for morning to come.

I think I'm gonna say Chaos !


When things are changing all around us
and the world seems to move too fast
I'll always be right beside you
So when you look ahead to future changes
or think about how the past used to be
Don't forget I'll always be by your side
because that's how you'll find me loving you
with all my heart
That's one thing you can count on
that will never change. ♥

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.