Well, yesterday was fine.
He brought the little brat, Cee Jay along to my place.
After awhile, back to his place.

Anyw, today was my cousin's birthday
But we celebrated yesterday. Alvin was with me too.
So evening, we went around to get present for my cousin.
& at least he managed to get something =D



* Something for him.


* Terrence, the birthday boy.







* My little lovely cousie


Be happy mum is so nice to you. =)




Lols. Cute cake. Suits Alvin more. xD






Happy 11th Birthday to him. =D



After celebrating, followed him back
& back home at 11.30.


p/s : I feel so lucky to have the person I love.
People, appreciate everything you have now esp the one you love.



0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.