Specially for you.



I'm writing this here to say I love you lots.
I hope I say it often enough I want you to know it's true.
I wanna be the girl by your side always.
I'm so satisfied with all we have together, and I'm sure that those feelings will last..
I cherish every moment I have with you.
We have been thru alot & I love walking all the way with you, Bi.
Whenever we are together,
every minutes it's perfect.
When we are alone together,I wish I could stop the time and live in that moment forever.
My heart belongs to you always, in your eyes I can see myself, together always.
On this special day, I want you to know how pleased I am to be a part of your life,
how much it means to me to know I'll always be in love with you and only you!
Happy Anniversary love Bii. ♥



P/s : You really gave me a very unexpected surprised again today.
I'm very glad with it. I ♥ you. :)

* * * * *

Time we had together :)
within A year time.


























I always love you with my true heart.
& We stay together forever :)

Happy anniversary.




p/s/s : Sat ! movie, movie, movie. "Coming Soon"
p/s/s/s : Next Friday, just couldn't wait to have fun with Bi. G.Highlands I'm coming !

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.