Exams, finally it's over.



Suffered reading all these books & plenty more. But still doesn't help in exams too.
Everything I read can't managed to get through my mind. So, I'm ready for failing.

Today :

Skipped school & sukan tara.
Bii was with me for the whole day, I love him :D


I'm kind of free now since exams are over.

Whole day got nothing much to do, anyways he cooked. *smiles*
I darn miss his delicious pasta so much. I'm waiting for the day. >.<




Searching for some movies to watch, lack of DVDs. *grins*

He went off to work in the evening, tuition canceled today !
I stil have to do my oral tomorrow, I'm the only one missed out.
& finally, after waiting for months, get to take my salary tomorrow. =D

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.