Walkaton Day.

Had girl guides meeting at the Wisma Pandu Puteri which is compulsory for Cglians' guides.
Bii dropped me there in the morning.
We talked, we sweat and we laughed all the way while walking.
After a big round walk, we were placed in the hall.
Kind of frustrated in there, sweating like mad and don't even have any fans or aircon in the hall.
We vained after everything ended :D



Shyong & Bii came and headed back to Saints.

Rubix, He non-stop playing with it. =.=


I wonder why this thing make people got so addicted with it?

I was like too free so i took the picture of them.

No functions for today, stayed at his place whole afternoon.
Night, dinner with friends at E-gate.

* candid.

* Blur picture, her hands were shivering when she took this I think.

* Stupid Joel.

I will end this with :

* I love him alot.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.