Hell, gotta woke up so early just to attend Undang course.
& Max woke me really early in the morning.
Tsk tsk. Met up Max & Lisa & the rest.
Was glad to meet Janice, Vicky, Melissa & Balrum, funny dude :D



Stuck 8 hours there, bored like mad.
Break time was the best. Hee. Reached home bout 6.
Had dinner v friends at Gurney again. 4 days continuously there.
Well, Akira & Adrian couldn't make it. Left Sui Wern, Tham & Kai En.
Brand, Jason & Roger tagged along at Breeks.


Sui Wern (:


Jason's. Lol.


Tham ; Bro



After dinner, went to walk around.
Was kind of lucky, at the last min, we managed to get tickets too.
Nice spot too :D Watched 72 Tenants of Prosperity.



After movie, went Gurney drive.
The uncle was so good to treat us fireworks.
We were like just pay some.





Off we went bout 1.


That's all for the night.
Btw, plenty of homework waiting for me.
Got ta go. See ya!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
February 21, 2010 at 7:46 AM

should say thanks for me cause I am the one get those tickets haha~
I saw someone sleep on my car hugging my puppy...
Kawaii baby~~
should take some of the picture of u when u sleeping haha~

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.