Hard as I try I know I can't quit, something about you is so addictive.
Lying on your chest, feeling your heart beating.
When I'm with you, I'll make every second counts,
Cause I'm thinking about you, whenever you're not around.
I'm keeping the promise that I made.
Every moment spent v you, is a moment I treasure.
After this long, feelings never fade.
I'm happy whenever I see you smiling when you're right beside.
You may not heard me speak to you that I love you,
But the way I look into your eyes, the way I smile when I'm v you,
& the way that my heart feels when you are near,
All speaks of what best describes the love that I feel for you.



♥/A

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.