Well, celebrated Teacher's day in school today.
I find it kinda boring actually.
Right after school, headed back home, did not plan to follow my girls.
Suppose to be with mum but last minute rushed to Feon's place
& headed to Queens *chuckles*.
Unexpectedly, bumped into Shelly, Jovin & Jun-ni. :D

Old town.

Grr.. Wasted my white coffee so much there.
Thanks to the two morons. Lols.


Yeaa, Feon & Fennie. Two morons? xD


Shopped around & have fun.. Feon seems to enjoy buying so much.
But I did not managed to get my bevoled mascara..
Went to three shops & all Out of Stock. ==
Anyw, later on Jolyn & her boyf came.



Seriously, guess what?
Jolyn actually
treated us secret recipe, very unbelievable? Haha
Once in the blue moon !


Our Jolynnn.

We seriously couldn't finish up the cakes.
& well, Thanks a lot to Fennie for starting up those mess. Lols.


Feon's. Covered with sugar.

Josofe's ♥

xD

Evening, Fennie & I back to Feon's place.


Cute? =)

Feon =D

Credits to Feon. :D

1st lady - Time

" I know it hasn't been too long but
i love you so much
don't care what people say, i just wanna let you know
without you I'll be so confused, I'll be lost at heart
your like the
fire in my day's and heart, your my spark
like my soul mate, make me blush when i see your face
the one
i wanna be with when i wake up everyday,
and if we're having problems i don't wanna make you mad
cause
you are like the air i breathe, your all that i have "

**

Fennie went back & tuition.
& Night went his working place & headed home. (:


My heart beats for you alone
I love you, A.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.