The day is here
And the time has come
For you and I, Together as one
For a lifetime, United we'll be
Into your eyes, I see myself
There are some things are meant to be
And that you'll make a better me
I never thought that dreams came true
But you showed me that they do
Promise me that you'll never let go, once you get a hold
Cause i wont, i'm telling you this now
I'm yours and i'll always be around
I only love one and that's you
My heart beats for you alone
Everytime I breathe I feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love, and walk right through
Like once in a lifetime
You change my world
Holding your hand
I won't fear tomorrow
By your side is where I wanna stay
Everytime you smile i know theres happiness heading my way
Together we're the very best
I know that I am truly blessed
And I'll give you my best
I truly love you & only you.


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.