Sheesh. It's really late now, but I still couldn't sleep.
Well, Feon & Fennie too. Anyway, four of us had really great conversation just now. (:

My stomach is starving badly now. Failed to find any snacks. Fine then
I was looking back at all my pictures album & hmm ...

I actually miss my coloured hair lots.


I love it when you smile, you keep me feel so sweet.


Complete four of us. :D
True friendship never ends.

Alright, a small little part about this then:

Hmm, I didn't realise this until Jo told me. 28th April.
"THE country’s top doctor last night warned Pig Flu could kill 750,000 Brits."
Darn shocked, that's really big amount of people. So, watch out.



****

well. NOW..
I really have to sleep. Few more hours to go.
Wish we have fun. Good night. ♥

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.