Today Jolyn's mum dropped me home,
cause Alvin gt class until 4 in the afternoon,
but around 3 something he suddenly came, surprised.
He actually skipped class AGAIN & went to dye his hair. * Shakes head *
After got myself done then we went to Queens, Canton-I the new restaurant for lunch =D


wondering what to eat.

Plain porridge ! hahaha.

Tasteless one this.

Bii. =D

Bumped into Grace & Irene.
We seem to like always bumped into them. Hahaha.
Chilled around in Queens for while & really bored in there.
Went to round around town area & finally headed to Coffee Island *wees.
First time went there & there was really nice & windy.


In bii's car.

***
* Coffee Island.

Yumm. I love the blueberry drink.

xD


After that, went back to his house awhile,
watched movie & around 10 something he sent me home.
Tomorrow school, I hate Thursday ! lols.
Phy, Bio, Chem & Add Maths =/


Love him always.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top True happiness lies on you ♥. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.